Westcoast British Motorcycle Owners Club
Founded in 1985 as a “Society”
The purpose of the Society is: To promote, through enthusiasm and ownership:
- Interest in British Motorcycles
- The use of British Motorcycles
- Maintenance of the line of British motorcycles
- Club activities include organized rides, shows, camp outs as well as monthly and weekly meetings.
- The emphasis is on social and technical activities. Members also receive Good Vibrations, our informative and entertaining newsletter.
- Our members are located in nearly all regions of BC; in fact there are active groups on Vancouver Island and in the Okanagan.
- Although many of our members, male and female, young and old are avid British bike riders, membership is open to anyone with an interest in British bikes, old and new.
- Ownership of a British Bike is not a prerequisite for membership: the club is comprised of members, not bikes.